Monday, September 14, 2009

Luckiest Person EVER

I have 3 email accounts...
tbsharp@hotmail.com I got it in September 15, 1996
tbsharp@yahoo.com I got it May 23, 1998
tbsharp@gmail.com I got it 2004 as one of the demo users

I also have 2 websites...
www.tbsharp.smugmug.com
www.tbsharp.blogspot.com

but I digress...

My hotmail account is my JUNK account. Whenever I go to a website that asks my email to get in, I give them my hotmail account. I haven't checked it in a while but when I went to it tonight I had 378 messages that weren't in the spam folder.

All I can tell ya is that I am going to need to make some room, because according to my emails I have about 65 DELL computers, 30 Walmart gift certificates, and 22 ipods that will be arriving any day. Top that off with several new careers in the medical field and multi-million dollar bank accounts from around the world that I need to baby sit..... I am one lucky woman.

No comments: