Sunday, August 23, 2009

Kamp Krazy Pt 3

So we drive from St. Louise to Branson, pick up Zach, Pick up Nicole and head for Little Rock. You may remember my previous drive to Little Rock involving a tornado. I would casually bring up these memories to David as he drove through specific milestones. I would casually say things like "Oh there is the Wendys we grabbed burgers at" and "There is the house that the tree fell on during the TORNADO" and things like that.

We put David on a plane back to El Paso and head toward home. Drive Drive Drive. We make our last official stop in Greenville TX at a Chick Fille and I see people from our school there. Weird. Then I get to Palmer, TX (a small almost unmarked town south of Dallas) and call David.

Me: "Hi Honey"
He: "Where are you?"
Me: "In Palmer, TX"
He: "How would you know you are in Palmer, TX?"
Me: "Well, you don't soon forget where you were mistaken as a hobo!"

We get home, unload and go to bed.
Next day is the start of school stuff - meet the teacher, set up your locker, and on and on.
The following day is the first day of School!

Wow - No wonder I get tired.

I

No comments: