Monday, August 24, 2009

Skuuul

I am a bad parent.

The first day of school I drove up, opened the door and told the children to get out of the van.

No pictures

No pomp and circumstance just get out of the car.

I told John "Son, you are suppose to go to the Gym" he gets out of the car and heads for the lockers... The grammer principle stops him and tells him to go to the Gym. I roll down the window as I am driving by and Shout "I AM NOT A MORON" and speed off.


The second day of school we played hookie and went to the Houston Texans Training facility for the day.

The third day of school I email the administration concerning the variation in the policy and procedures which were subsequently removed from the website to be updates.

The fourth day of school John didn't show up till 10:40am because of a Drs. appointment

and

The fifth day of school I picked up Nicole because she had a sore throat.
In first grade they use to count to the 100th day of school. I am not sure we are going to make it!

No comments: