Monday, July 27, 2009

Random Updates and Info

Okay -
1) I got my new lense in and there is nothing to take pictures of, no baseball, no football, no nothing.... I am going to take it to Kamp and practice there. We leave on Friday.


2) I am in the middle of packing everyone for Kamp. You just cant throw underwear into a bag
  • Zach is at Kamp for 2 weeks so everything goes in the trunk
  • Co is with me for a week and at Kamp for a week so I have to pack a weeks worth of clothes in the trunk and a week in the family bag
  • John is with me for both weeks so his stuff has to be packed in the family bag
  • It takes us 2 days to drive up so I have to have 1 overnight bag that has a change of clothes plus meds and CPAP

3) I am not "artsy-crafty" I am just Crafty.... The defintion of crafty according to webster is 1: skillful, clever 2 a: adept in the use of subtlety and cunning b: marked by subtlety and guile synonyms see sly

Nicole got a pink trunk for Kamp which we have embellished with stickers and paint. I made luggage tags for all the STUFF she has got to take. I did it on photoshop, sent it to Sams to have printed as a 4x6, took it to office max and had them laminated, brought them home and punched a hole in the top left hand corner.- 5 Custom luggage tags = $2.56 You might want to keep that in mind if you ever want to do something for a group or a team. I don't have a color printer so that is why it was printed at sams. You could also make a smaller size rather than a 4x6.


No comments: